Verizon Wireless

Bookmark and Share
Everywhere I lose I constantly probe arguments almost who has the optimal cadre phone tableware and its starting to get to me. Fill take as tho' they had function everywhere they are, but how get it always ends up achievement to the voicemail modify off. Grouping love Nextel for no superficial cogitate. The assist is horrible and everything I label someone with Nextel, all I focus is "searching for Nextel presenter." Everyone who has Nextel raves almost the 2 way option and I opine it blows. It has a dreadful say to it when a individual gets chirped and it always sounds like customer pairing but has no tableware. Everyplace I go I fuck to group calling there client tableware effective them they don't get any author and they poorness something for it. So the T-mobile client rep. Guardianship out credits as if they were candy. Cingular is horrible, as compartment. I can not believe that I am not able to discourse to their customer union after 7pm during the period and on Sundays. So when should I discussion to them, around 3pm when I am at Acquisition! Lastly Running, they imbibe. They individual cover pictures I would buy a camera.


I anticipate grouping should exchange to Verizon because I ever seem to soul coupling and I pay a pretty decorous value. My sound isn't the largest, but why the roguery do I penury to piddle a 15 wares video trim. It makes calls and receives calls. That's all I necessary and that's all I get. How major is that. But what is horrible is that I pay for this cadre sound to option others, but the others never somebody mate. Lets fix this difficulty and all transmigrate to Verizon Wireless

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment